[xubuntu-users] White screen before login and mouse weirdness

Elbert LaGrew elagrew at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 14:14:19 UTC 2015

Not too sure about #1. Although it could still be a driver issue, I think.

Number 2 had always worked that way for me. If I scroll down.. It goes from
left to right, if I scroll up... It goes from right to left... So if I put
this in other words... If I scroll up when I am on desktop 1...I go to
desktop 4. If I am on 1 and scroll down... I go to 2.

I'd say WAD...

--El