[xubuntu-users] garmin satnav updates

James Freer jessejazza3.uk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 12:04:12 UTC 2015

I'll have to try that but I thought VB slowed down the PC quite a bit.
Being a truck driver I work long irregular hours so I don't get the
time to set things up. i think smart phones will take over satnavs.

I will try and set up VB and see how I get on. Many thanks

Going back to my original post - I thought there was a way of using a
small SD card and copying the files to that.

james