[xubuntu-users] using cron to schedule reboot events

JMZ florentior at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 11:59:54 UTC 2015

Okay thanks for the help.  I figured it out by trial and error.

Incidentally (and this has nothing to do with you) the ubuntu community
help pages are a mixed bag.  Sometimes they're great, other times
they're hard to decipher.  I give the website below a C.  The info
should be spread out over a number of pages.

Jordan