[xubuntu-users] Stop WiFi LED from Blinking in Xubuntu 14.04

Lee Gold leegold at operamail.com
Sat Jul 4 18:34:46 UTC 2015

Hi,

Tried it but it did not work. Here's the file:

# /etc/modprobe.d/iwlwifi.conf
# iwlwifi will dyamically load either iwldvm or iwlmvm depending on the
# microcode file installed on the system.  When removing iwlwifi, first
# remove the iwl?vm module and then iwlwifi.
remove iwlwifi \
(/sbin/lsmod | grep -o -e ^iwlmvm -e ^iwldvm -e ^iwlwifi | xargs
/sbin/rmmod) \
&& /sbin/modprobe -r mac80211

options iwlwifi led_mode=1

 - - - - -