[xubuntu-users] MenuLibre 2.0.6 Inconsistency

Petter Adsen petter at synth.no
Sat Jul 4 08:17:31 UTC 2015

On Thu, 02 Jul 2015 13:13:53 +0100
John Deakin <john at humanaspects.co.uk> wrote:

> I have recently been trying to modify my menu in Xubuntu 15.04 using
> MenuLibre but have encountered inconsistency in what is shown in the
> menu. I can see a Google Earth item (without the icon) in the
> Internet part of the menu and want to remove it but it does not
> appear in MenuLibre. On the other hand there is a section in
> MenuLibre named "Other" with a number of items but does not appear on
> the actual menu. Is there any way of correcting this either in
> MenuLibre or in a config file?

Take a look under ~/.local/share/applications at the .desktop files
there (if there are any), or at the ones in /usr/share/applications -
if you find a Google Earth file there, you can edit it manually or just
remove it.

That's the first thing that I can think of, anyway.

Petter

--
"I'm ionized"
"Are you sure?"