[xubuntu-users] [14.10 64Bit]-Unable To Record "What You Here" On Xubuntu?

Telstra rl.ward at bigpond.com
Thu Jul 2 22:00:42 UTC 2015

>:), I of course mean "Hear"...
>Need more coffee!
>
>JeZxLee
>

>On 07/02/2015 01:15 PM, Jesse Palser wrote:
>> [14.10 64Bit]-Unable To Record "What You Here" On Xubuntu?
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I installed "Audacity" audio editor/recorder and am trying to record
>> "What You Here"
>> but no matter which setting I choose in "Audacity" I can't record
>> "What You Here"?
>>
>> I know for a fact on Windows(R), it is impossible to record "What You
>
>> Here" to stop audio piracy,
>> but was hoping there was some possible way to record "What You Here"
>> on Linux?
>>
>> I am a cross-platform open-source 2D video game developer who gets
>> sound effects from "What You Here".
>> Any help would be appreciated!
>> Thanks...
>>
>> Jesse "JeZxLee"
>> 16BitSoft Inc.
>> Video Game Design Studio
>> www.16BitSoft.com
>>

>--

I can remember on Windows recording audio from a well known video streaming service with a physical feed back plug. Audio out into audio in, record on one and hit play on the other? Not a pretty sight. But there are www sites that can rip audio directly from other sites. Excellent for research for our male only choir  :-)

Rob

 Sent from my Android Cyanogen-Mod device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.