[xubuntu-users] [14.10 64Bit]-Unable To Record "What You Here" On Xubuntu?

Thu Jul 2 17:15:29 UTC 2015

[14.10 64Bit]-Unable To Record "What You Here" On Xubuntu?

Hi,

I installed "Audacity" audio editor/recorder and am trying to record
"What You Here"
but no matter which setting I choose in "Audacity" I can't record "What
You Here"?

I know for a fact on Windows(R), it is impossible to record "What You
Here" to stop audio piracy,
but was hoping there was some possible way to record "What You Here" on
Linux?

I am a cross-platform open-source 2D video game developer who gets sound
effects from "What You Here".
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks...

Jesse "JeZxLee"