[xubuntu-users] Skype application software for Xubuntu?

Florian Coste fcoste21 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 14:10:02 UTC 2015

Now, there is a big and strong alternative with Firefox Hello. You doesn't
need any account, and it works with a lot of web browser. You can also save
a link and use it later in order to speak with the same person.

It's a beta version yet, but, with me, it works very well. Honestly, it
seems to work better than Skype.