[xubuntu-users] Chrome UI buggy after changing workspace

Alexandre Dubé adube at mapgears.com
Mon Jan 26 14:22:02 UTC 2015

Hi list,

   I have a pretty awkward situation here that I could find anything
about on the web.  I'm using Xubuntu 14.04 and I have Google Chrome 40
installed.

   When I open Chrome, everything is fine.  If I change the current
workspace to an other one then come back to the one with Chrome opened,
the window containing Chrome is missing lots of components. I have to
mouse hover it to get its parts back.  I didn't have this issue last week.

   See the attached images.

   Any hint how I could fix this issue ?

Thanks a lot,

--