[xubuntu-users] Community Meeting - 30th January

Peter Flynn peter at silmaril.ie
Sun Jan 25 19:40:09 UTC 2015

On 01/25/2015 03:11 PM, Elfy wrote:
> On 24/01/15 19:46, Ince, Wilbur wrote:
>> This looks very interesting, but do you have more details on
>> attending?  Is there a meeting notice and agenda?
>> Thanks!
>> Wilbur
>
> Oops - yes there is more :)
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings
>
> #xubuntu-devel on freenode

The last few times I have logged into freenode, this channel has had a
fair number of people signed in, but no visible traffic.

Is there some special convention for announcing yourself, and is
communication usually done in-channel or via pms?

As a former developer (in an unrelated field), I would feel very uneasy
about just joining the channel and asking questions without getting the
feel of the place first — but so far it's been silent...

///Peter