[xubuntu-users] Xubuntu 14.04 Whisker Menu / Window Button Bug

Tim Grant tim at rootdown.net
Sun Jan 18 20:49:24 UTC 2015

I've just set up an Xubuntu 14.04 VM in VirtualBox, and I've noticed a
minor but annoying graphical glitch.

If I drag (or attempt to drag) one of the window buttons in Panel 0,
the Whisker Menu button becomes blacked-out. Moving the cursor over
the Whisker Menu button restores the proper appearance. I first
noticed this issue after I switched the Window Buttons from 'grouped'
to 'drag-and-drop', but it seems to occur regardless of the setting.

I'm curious if this is a known issue, and if there is a fix.