[xubuntu-users] Testing for us

Rob Ward rl.ward at bigpond.com
Sat Jan 17 07:04:07 UTC 2015

Hi Elfy,
Mainly lack of confidence in two areas:
1. Not particularly skilled in Linux, I have only been exclusively using
XUbunto for about 10months, so still pretty green. Previously only had
"scattered" Linux experience.
2. Not sure my "tastes" in software are all that critical to the over
all project.  ie I am just general level systems user, mainly just using
applications, rather than tinkering with XUbuntu directly.
I think given directed tasks I would be OK, but as a roaming expert,
probably not so good!
I would like to help though, as I have had a very satisfying 10months
being released from MS.

*Rob Ward*
Lake Tyers Beach, 3909
Lake Tyers Beach Website <http://www.laketyersbeach.net.au>