[xubuntu-users] run 32bit bash on 64 bit permission denied

aradeonas aradeonas at operamail.com
Tue Feb 24 23:47:53 UTC 2015

Yes I use 64 but I want get and compile 32 and run it on 64 ;)
Because some of this language library in a case need to compile in
Lazarus 32bit and I need a 32bit version.
But I have 64bit version of Xubuntu and I don't like to download and
install another 32bit Xubuntu just for this one time.

Yes and no.it says there is no candidate for ia32-libs package and
results of my search I install these packages: lib32z1 lib32ncurses5
lib32bz2-1.0.

Regards,
Ara

http://www.fastmail.com - Email service worth paying for. Try it for free