[xubuntu-users] run 32bit bash on 64 bit permission denied

aradeonas aradeonas at operamail.com
Tue Feb 24 23:30:53 UTC 2015

Thank you for help.
I cant give more info because I have not.
For example now I get two executable file from
https://bitbucket.org/reiniero/fpcup that Get FreePascal And Lazarus and
I need 32bit version of them so I get and try to run x86 and it just
fail but x64 version download,setup and run well.

Regards,
Ara

http://www.fastmail.com - mmm... Fastmail...