[xubuntu-users] Xubuntu Testing and QA

Elfy ub.untu at btinternet.com
Sat Apr 18 09:02:25 UTC 2015

In recent months I have had a couple of people mail me regarding how to
get more involved with Xubuntu and testing.

So here are some general links for people newer to the list(s) on how to
go about that.

General contributions to Xubuntu are dealt with at
http://xubuntu.org/contribute/

The general wiki page for testing in the Ubuntu family, giving details
is at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Roles/Tester

More specifically for the Xubuntu testing side, this page give more
detail http://xubuntu.org/contribute/qa/

If you decide that you want to do more regular testing it helps us if
people can add themselves to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Testing/TeamHardware with what they can
test with.

Join the Xubuntu Tester team https://launchpad.net/~xubuntu-testers

If you have questions, the team is always happy to help where they can,
or point people in the right direction.

Specifically the members of the Xubuntu QA team should have no trouble
helping you, those people are listed at
https://launchpad.net/~xubuntu-qa/+members#active

Regular contributions within the Xubuntu Testing and QA setup can lead
to, in the first instance joining the QA team; this in turn can lead to
joining the Xubuntu Team and taking part in shaping Xubuntu for the future.

--
Xubuntu QA Lead