[xubuntu-users] xubuntu 14.04 can not rotate 90 degree with Intel GMA3600

JMZ florentior at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 20:20:34 UTC 2015

If you're going to do one landscape and one portrait monitor, you might
need at least 1gb video ram depending on the size of the monitors.  This
is especially true if you want good detail on the portrait screen.  My
landscape monitor is 21", 1920x1080.  My portrait monitor is 24",
1200x1920.

Video cards are really cheap.  You could probably get at nvidia
compatible card with at least 1gb for $30 USD, if that.  I'm using a
cheap chipset (nvidia geforce 210), and it does the job well.

Jordan