[xubuntu-users] Recent Documents

Jack Fromm jack at jjfro.com
Thu Apr 2 00:02:52 UTC 2015

On 04/01/2015 09:47 AM, Gordon Burgess-Parker wrote:
> Is there a way of showing Recent Documents on the menu somewhere?
>
> Cheers
>
> Gordon

I don't think there's a way to add Recent Documents directly to the
menu.  Are you asking for something other than the Places panel plugin?
That has a Recent Documents entry on it which is somewhat configurable
through its Properties.  You could even use MenuLibre to add it as a
launcher to the menu by calling xfce4-popup-places but I don't know if
that would be any more convenient than just having it on the Panel.  I
use it a lot but, unfortunately, if you use LibreOffice, files created
with it don't show up in Recent Documents from Places.  Only from within LO.

Hope that helps,
Jack