[xubuntu-users] Brand new to xubuntu.. but I'm a quick study. Just started today.

Fred Roller fredroller66 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 02:51:30 UTC 2014

On 09/28/2014 06:10 PM, Jon Hendricks Jr wrote:

> Question : how to extend local web session in 14.04 xubuntu which I
> just started learning today. ;-(

Hi Jon, welcome to the community.  For us to help you best we need more
info on:
1. What the issue is you are having difficulties.
2. What you have tried so we don't repeat things you may have tried.
3. Optionally, hardware where applicable to your situation (server, pc,
etc.)

Thank you for the clarification... look forward to helping where we can.

--
- Fred

"Only those who can see the invisible
can accomplish the impossible." - Anonymous