[xubuntu-users] Problems after updating 14.04

Fred Roller fredroller66 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 11:21:04 UTC 2014

Hi David,
     I know I am coming in on the tail end of this but thought it worth
the mention for later try and anyone else working with a broadcom 4311
series card... before my mainboard roached I had similar difficulties
getting it to run.. final solution was very simple in the end and worked
everytime so might be worth trying:

#from: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1997880
sudo apt-get install linux-firmware-nonfree

HIH,
Fred

--
- Fred

"Only those who can see the invisible
can accomplish the impossible." - Anonymous