[xubuntu-users] Problems after updating 14.04

David Walland davidwalland at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 22 20:18:33 UTC 2014

Dear Hartmut and the List,

I can't get screen lock or break to work, with or without the function
key.  Where do I find /var/log/dmesg?  I've spent ages looking for it
without success.  This was what I was meaning when I asked for people to
spell things out.  I'm sure it's obvious when once you know.  The problem
is - I don't!

Regards,

David Walland