[xubuntu-users] Installer: How do I configure network?

Stoycho Ganev stoycho at ganev.org
Wed Sep 3 07:50:36 UTC 2014

Hello,
I was just installing Xubuntu 14.04 in an environment where no DHCP server is available for IP automatic configuration.
The issued a warning that I was not connected to the internet, as it was unable to acquire an IP address over DHCP. So
far, so good. But I was unable to find a way to enter network configuration (static IP address) manually. This is very
weird, and definitely not an expected behavior. Is there a way to provide network configuration to the installer
manually during installation?

Thanks,
Stoycho