[xubuntu-users] OT: more reliable kernel PPA?

xubu-user at jevb.tuffmail.com xubu-user at jevb.tuffmail.com
Tue Oct 28 00:31:13 UTC 2014

> On Mon, 2014-10-27 at 15:53 -0700, xubu-user at jevb.tuffmail.com wrote:
>> I was under the impression that Debian was "a real rolling release"
>> distro. Am I mistaken?
>
> By their definition it is, but try to use Debian to keep up to date with
> upstream and try to keep the install stable.

You have a point there. I've never tried to do that, but I can
understand your point. I have one install of Debian stable on one of
my PCs. I just keep it there, up-to-date, just in case I need it. I do
get perturbed at the ancient software at times. So, I have other
distro installs that I use on a daily basis. But, none of them are as
"stable" as Debian.