[xubuntu-users] OT: more reliable kernel PPA?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Sun Oct 26 03:03:45 UTC 2014

OT:

On Sat, 2014-10-25 at 18:49 -0400, JMZ wrote:
> I just like to be at a very recent stage in development.

What do you think to gain by this approach?

I'm using different distros, the most important distro for my usage is a
real rolling release distro. IMO you should have a good reason to go
with upstream. IMO just to get the current software from upstream
without a very good reason isn't very smart.

If it really should be important for you to be "at a very recent stage
in development" consider to use a _real_ rolling release, instead of
Debian or Ubuntu.