[xubuntu-users] [14.04 64Bit]-FileZilla FTP Client Slow On 1.2GHz Thin Client?

Tue Oct 21 14:37:52 UTC 2014

[14.04 64Bit]-FileZilla FTP Client Slow On 1.2GHz Thin Client?

Hi,

I am using Xubuntu 14.04 L.T.S. 64Bit fully updated
on an Intel Celeron 1.2GHz dual-core CPU with 4GB RAM thin client.

When I use current FileZilla FTP client
uploading and downloading seem to be very slow?

When uploading or downloading in FileZilla
it does a few files full speed but then CPU utilization goes to 100%
and FileZilla stops for a few seconds?

I've never had problems with FileZilla before.
Anyone know how to fix this problem?
Thanks!

Jesse