[xubuntu-users] javascript: void (0)

Norman Silverstone norman at littletank.org
Fri May 30 15:49:33 UTC 2014

I use google-chrome-stable browser and have a problem when using a
particular forum. There is a button on this forum which allows a preview
of a posting before it is made. When I click on this button nothing
seems to happen and in the bottom left of the screen where the
destination appears there is 'javascript: (0)'. In an attempt to find
out what this means I entered the detail into Google and on pressing
enter the screen became empty.

Could some kind person tell me what is happening, please?

Norman