[xubuntu-users] locations of log files...

Gary Charvat g.charvat at snet.net
Fri May 16 14:52:08 UTC 2014

Dear Sir or Madam,

My son inadvertantly "killed" my system to the point that I just started
from scratch.  Can't punish him -- he's only trying to learn).

But -- when I reinstalled the system Xubuntu 13.10 a message came up
suggesting that I may want to include the upgrade to 14.  While loading
and building I got another message directing me to a log file -- but it
went by to fast to read.

I also received an email saying that "One.Ubuntu.com" is closingdown.

So, my questions are:

#1 - where are log files stored so that I may refer back to them???, and
#2 - how does One.Ubuntu.com affect us as your users???

Regards,
Gary

--
<<<<>>>>