[xubuntu-users] FireFox 29 address bar

Bruno Benitez gridcube at gmail.com
Thu May 8 15:16:22 UTC 2014

in the new Australis interface the mozilla developer made a whole lot of
changes that seem nonsensical and upsetting at a first glance, what you see
there is not a bug but a desired behavior from their gui. As the rest of us
who have to suffer GUI developers greed for change you will have to learn
to live with the changes or move to a different browser.

> Some more interesting things:
> Adress bar is shown incorrectly till the button "Forward" is hidden.
> If I go back on page, the button "forward" appears and address bar becomes
> Ok.

Bruno.-