[xubuntu-users] Debophan you were talking about James

James Freer jessejazza3.uk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 09:21:52 UTC 2014

Hi Christopher

It is deboRphan and gui version gtkorphan. I've installed both since when I
started using *buntu... linux in fact 2007.

You did hit the return twice or something I think. I just type 'deborphan'
every now and again in the terminal, and if some files come up - I manually
delete one or two. If I have been trying out a number of apps and then removing
- I use the gui version to remove several files. GTKorphan will install to
Settings Manager (used to go into the system menu).

Really only worth using if one is with an LTS version. Second year there are
loads of updates... 6 month release updates not so much.

-james