[xubuntu-users] XUbuntu Crashes

Rob Ward rl.ward at bigpond.com
Wed Jun 11 03:49:28 UTC 2014

Hi Folks,

My swap from XP to XUbuntu is going well, but every couple of days I get
a lock-up from which I have no way out but to press the reset and
reboot.  I am wondering if there is a way I can gather some evidence as
to what might be going on, so I can either correct it myself, or seek
help from you folk with more information than "It crashed! Help!".

Sometimes it locks up on the screen saver (3-D Ant (mentioned in many
older www posts)) and other times just in the Desktop, but usually after
some time of operator absence.

Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

Cheers,

*Rob Ward*