[xubuntu-users] Question - problem after upgrading

András Bókon andras.bokon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 13:49:38 UTC 2014

Hi everyone!

I have taken this problem to the shop where I bought this laptop and they
answered it suddenly, that it's certainly hardware problem. Specifically:
GPU is became loose, and it has to been soldered again, and it must fix the
problem. I said, I'm from Hungary, and it's about 18.000-22.000 HUF, which
is in US dollar about 80-100 USD. Fortunately, the guarantee is 3 years,
and I have seven months. :)
So I have happy end.

Thanks again for the help. :)

Andras