[xubuntu-users] Desktop Link Duplicate Issue

John R. Sowden jsowden at americansentry.net
Wed Jul 30 01:03:30 UTC 2014

I have a link called GnuCash_SentryDemo, and another link called
GNUuCash.  Each has a different execution command.

One is in a sub-directory in the desktop directory.  The other is in the
desktop directory.

In properties, the link name and the command line are both different.

When I attempt to move the one in the /desktop/accounts, I get a
duplicate error, suggesting that I replace the old one with the new one.

How do I make these different.  One link is for a demo, a sandbox where
I can try different posting situations, and the other is the previous
display year accounting.  I expect to have multiple icons for gnucash on
the screen in the future.

John