[xubuntu-users] Booting error message before splash screen

Rog linux.rog at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 21:26:17 UTC 2014

Try googling

    INFO 0wl_cfg80211_attach

and

    Bluetooth : hci0 command 0x1003 tx timeout

This hit might be related to your problem:

    http://outhereinthefield.wordpress.com/2014/03/01/ubuntu-13-10-and-bluetooth-on-broadcom-bcm43142-wifibt-combo-adapter/

    tinyurl version of link: http://tinyurl.com/oupruek

If the problem is related to a Broadcom device, from things I've read, good luck.

BTW: a friend told me anybody can be a sysadmin with Google! Just search for
the strings. Of course that's an exaggeration.

On 07/28/2014 05:13 PM, Jean-Philippe Provost wrote:
> I found those messages by taking a video of my booting sequence.
>
> _*Here it is*_ :
>
> INFO 0wl_cfg80211_attach : Registered CFG80211 phy
> Bluetooth : hci0 command 0x1003 tx timeout
[Snip]