[xubuntu-users] 14.04 Upgrade problems

Ramón Marquez libuntu at openmailbox.org
Wed Jul 23 19:30:00 UTC 2014

re-install the graphic driver:

  * Ctrl + F1
  * sudo service lightdm stop
  * sudo apt-get install build-essential||
  * sudo apt-get --purge remove nvidia-*
  * sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntu-x-swat/x-updates
  * sudo apt-get install nvidia-current nvidia-settings

and re-configure later the X.org:

  * sudo dpkg-reconfigure xserver

regards!

El 23/07/14 a las 14:44, Bob Lewis escibió: