[xubuntu-users] HP Laserjet 1020 on a USB connection

Paul Manos pmanos at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 20 22:14:02 UTC 2014

I've install LIBRE OFFICE and the Writer and Calc portions are working
beautifully on both new documents and documents brought over from
Microsoft Office (various versions).  The Base portion works on new
files that I create but will not properly input database files (.mdb)
that I had created with Microsft Office Database (again various
versions).  I understand that these files should be useable. ???

Modify settings or unsubscribe at: