[xubuntu-users] Xubuntu 14.04 , Chrome, Chromium and Java

Martin Ravensholt ravensholt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 09:04:03 UTC 2014

So there's basically no solution for this?
Damn ... Guess I'll have to find an alternative for Firefox, since it keeps
freezing up my computers (all of them).
Any good alternatives?
Iceweasel is based on Firefox, so unless it's got the same sort of "freeze"
bug, that might be an option. But are there any other alternative browsers
available? preferable using the WebKit engine.

Best regards,
Martin