[xubuntu-users] K3B can't find various libraries

MR ZenWiz mrzenwiz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 18:25:00 UTC 2014

The issue is that K3B does find the libraries, eventually.  I just
have to start it up more than once before it figures out where they
are.

I seriously doubt that this has anything to do with which kernel
underlies the environment.  The libraries are present, unchanged and
fully functional.  Unless the kernel is flaky and doesn't support
accurate file system information all the time - extremely unlikely.

Given that it is a KDE app, I will seek assistance there.

I just thought someone here might have an idea what was off.

Thanks.