[xubuntu-users] Wiki - Re: How to organize your disk to simplify reinstalls (was: Re: Desktop fails to start after login - after 13.04 to 13.10 upgrade

George DiceGeorge dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 10 11:11:32 UTC 2014

Michael wrote:
[Is anyone aware of an article that describes this?]

Is there a wiki about this,
or a wiki about Xubuntu,
with links to a wiki about Thunderbird
with links to discussions on thunderbird,
I too have a spaghetti mess of old emails i want to sort some time.

The great thing about wikis is that as well as reading them
we can write to them,
edit them.
improve them.

If there is an xubuntu wiki could it be linked to in the footer of all these
emails
so we know where to go to read and update xubuntu info?

Before the release of the next LTS please!

[g]