[xubuntu-users] Shipping LibreOffice ­(Was: Re: Feature request­)

Michele Mor m_mor at mail15.com
Thu Jan 9 14:58:13 UTC 2014

I add my 2 cents to this discussion.
I use LO in Windows and Xubuntu, but I cannot see the need for its installation.
In contrast to Windows, in Xubuntu it's very easy to install new software.

I would even remove Gnumeric and Abiword and let the user to choose what to install.
I care more about the basic functionality - for example, in the latest release there's a very annoying bug with the sound.
I would prefer to have devs to spend time on those issues than in integrating/installing some software.
The latter I can do it myself without much hassle.

Thanks.
Michele