[xubuntu-users] "The Gods must be Crazy ..."

Marc Coevoet marcc at dommel.be
Mon Feb 17 18:42:01 UTC 2014

I did all updates, and what I see now, is crazy.

When I read mails, I can delete mail after mail with a simple "DEL"
button.  Now, I need to fix the computer on the mail, and ONLY then, the
DEL will work ...

What is the option INSIDE Thundebird?

I can understand that people that want to print indefinate tax money
REALLY NEED problems, and maybe could use Mickeysoft for that ...

Marc

http://shortwave dot tk
700+ Radio Stations on SW http://swstations dot tk
300+ languages on SW http://radiolanguages dot tk