[xubuntu-users] disable autologin

Ince, Wilbur wilbur at wilbur.us
Sun Dec 28 15:06:17 UTC 2014

You can change individual user settings through the user settings
System > Users and Groups.

If you just need to access another account infrequently, you can
always access user login screen via logout/shutdown menu.

Another option is to add a 'Switch User" button to the Whisker Menu.
Right click on the Whisker menu to access properties.  In the
Behaviors tab find an option to show the Switch Users command.

Wilbur Ince