[xubuntu-users] Recommendations For A Great Text Editor?

Sajan Parikh sajan at parikh.io
Mon Dec 8 13:34:28 UTC 2014

On 12/08/2014 07:29 AM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Sublime Text (gtk2), Pluma (gtk2), Kate (Qt, needs KDE dependencies),
> so I recommend to test Sublime Text and Pluma.

I live by SublimeText 3.  It's an absolute godsend.

While the current version of ST3 works and is pretty much bug free on
Linux, the developer has apparentally abandoned it.  Although, I believe
there is still someone managing the licenses and basic support.

The new alternative to SublimeText refugees is Github's Atom editor,
which works on Linux great and is extremely powerful.

--
Sajan Parikh