[xubuntu-users] [Bulk] no ps2 mouse?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Wed Apr 30 19:03:16 UTC 2014

On Wed, 2014-04-30 at 13:54 -0500, c. marlow wrote:
> the ps2 mouse does not.

A few years ago I needed to replace my ps2 mouse by an USB mouse,
because it didn't work anymore. I still use the same ps2 keyboard today,
I used for years. IOW I experienced the same issue already years ago.

The same ps2 mouse did work with the former Debian version, but not for
the newer version of Debian and again, this already happened a few years
ago.

*buntu is based on Debian.

You could try to set up the mouse by xorg.conf, however, it didn't work
for me.