[xubuntu-users] mini.iso corrupt?

Phil phil_lor at bigpond.com
Sat Apr 19 04:30:56 UTC 2014

Hello,

I've spent the better part of a day trying to upgrade Xubuntu. The
upgrade failed initially because I needed another 459 MB of disk space.
So I deleted /tmp to gain more space but then the menu was missing after
rebooting and logging in.

So then I downloaded the mini.iso file and, using dd, copied it to a USB
stick. Still no joy. A message flashes up saying, I think, "isolinux.bin
missing or corrupt". It's not missing so it must be faulty in some way.

Has anyone succeeded with the 32 bit mini.iso?

--
Regards,
Phil