[xubuntu-users] Release Candidate

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Mon Apr 14 17:37:02 UTC 2014

On 14/04/14 18:52, Elfy wrote:
> The Release Candidate will shortly be available for testing at
>
> http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/314/builds
>
> Known bugs can be found on the blueprint at
>
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/xubuntu-t-bugs
>
> Elfy

Some of the bugs that might still occur to people are moved to:
    https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/xubuntu-14-04-point-1

These most probably will not get fixed for the first 14.04 image, beause
they are either not critical enough, or we have no time to fix them, or
there is no solution (yet) to them. Anyway, you can still keep on
reporting these bugs against the ISOs if you experience them, and if
possible, extend bug reports with additional information.

Cheers,
Pasi