[xubuntu-users] [Solved] Re: Integrate Thunderbird/Google Calendar with panel

Fred Roller fredroller66 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 19:13:36 UTC 2014

On 04/06/2014 05:13 PM, Bruno Benitez wrote:
> Hey Fred, I've found this;
> http://ubuntuhandbook.org/index.php/2013/08/install-google-calendar-in-ubuntu-13-04-12-04-12-10-linux-mint/
> maybe its something similar to what you are looking for?
>
> Sorry i can not be of further help :(

Bruno, thank you. That project is definitely a step in the right
direction.  The program will not add an event but that is a matter to
take up with the developer.  It does let me see my calendar and
appointments though and that will suit for now.  I will consider this
solved but will continue on this search as time permits.  Thank you again.

Fred