[xubuntu-users] thunderbird - viewing attached image

Norman Silverstone norman at littletank.org
Mon Sep 30 17:27:35 UTC 2013

When I click on the attached image a window opens which gives me two
options. I select 'Open with' but I do not want to use the default
'Ristretto Image Viewer' that I am offered so I click on the down arrow
and select 'other' expecting to get a list of other image openers such
as Gimp. However what I get is a long list of items which I have
recently opened. Any suggestions on how to correct this, please?

Norman