[xubuntu-users] Software Updater package?

George DiceGeorge dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 28 18:04:07 UTC 2013

I dont want to understand Linux,
I want an OS like Xubuntu / UbuntuStudio
with nice clear menus, and easy updates,
and Software Center,
and no command line jiggery pokery.

an OS I can recommend to people with old WinXP machines
as that is now bloated and not supported much longer against viruses etc.

But what is the best replacement for winXP on such old machines,
(and old users)
Xbtuntu, Lubuntu ,  or lxle.net ?

[george]