[xubuntu-users] PGP Key Management

ZP zukeprime at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 03:55:24 UTC 2013

Hey all,
I'm looking for a good GUI frontend for PGP key management.  I use
Ubuntu on my laptop and really like its implementation (Seahorse
correct?).  I'm considering installing it on my Xubuntu box, but not
sure if Seahorse will play nicely, being a GNOME application.

Is Seahorse good to go on XFCE, or any other recommendations?  I'm
looking for something GUI friendly, since I'm not very comfortable
managing my security keys from command line yet.  Thanks for the help.

ZP