[xubuntu-users] Black areas in 13.04 desktop menus

Lee Gold leegold at operamail.com
Sun Sep 15 18:04:37 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm using 13.04 with a video card/chip, an: Intel Corporation
82845G/GL[Brookdale-G]/GE Chipset Integrated Graphics Device (rev 01).
It works well "right out of the box" with Xubuntu 13.04. Don't know if
it's related to the chip but I see black areas, squares and rectangles
that seem to border desktop menu items - like an offset background. I
also see it with some applications. I don't think it's there on purpose,
thought to mention it...

Thanks.

                          or over the web