[xubuntu-users] about xubuntu

Roland Meyer roland-meyer at onlinehome.de
Mon Sep 9 05:11:05 UTC 2013

Good morning dear xubuntu members,
I have xubuntu installed. It was displayed that you would like to know
my opinion about it. For me xubuntu is the best ubuntu version. The only
things that are really missing me isa audible information via messages
or system messages. Besides these I have no reference symbols such as is
the gange for new mails. Otherwise, I do not things are still noticed
that I can criticize.
I hope that this news is somewhat understandable since I took the google
translator to help.
Nice day and greetings from Mönchengladbach, Germany
Roland

--
Roland Meyer

Eintrachtstraße 5